So when I took a look online, I found a whole world of ridiculously expensive strollers. Here is the Cameleon from the Bugaboo line:
The Cameleon costs $920!
But then I found having a fancy stroller is not enough. You apparently need to have it detailed to get that "just right" look. There is a company in San Francisco called Buggy Bubbles that will do stroller detailing for you - their slogan is "Put the pride back in your ride." The top of the line service is this:
"Ooh La La" Ultimate (most single sport utility strollers) $79.99- $89.99
- Upholstery, Canopy and Under Seat Bag Spot Clean and Gentle Hand Wash
- Chassis and Bassinet Frame Scrub Down and Detail
- All Wheel Power Wash, Clean Out, Air Fill and Shine
- Chassis, Brake, and Wheel Lubrication
- Total Buggy Polish and Steam Clean
I am thinking we may be going a bit overboard here.