I particularly like the following:
7. Do not announce your name. No jokes, no flirting, no cuteness.
14. When you ask, “How’s everything?” or “How was the meal?” listen to the answer and fix whatever is not right.
32. Never touch a customer. No excuses. Do not do it. Do not brush them, move them, wipe them or dust them.
51. If there is a service charge, alert your guests when you present the bill. It’s not a secret or a trick.
75. Do not ask if someone is finished when others are still eating that course.It's a very good list, with a lot of good recommendations.